Want a Freerunner? Tell a Story.

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Thu Oct 14 11:58:21 CEST 2010

Olivier Migeot <larrycow at gmail.com> writes:
> I guess I could use one to experiment on DGPS (since something around
> those lines has been published lately). Which might prove handy for a
> project (supplying water to a small county in Moldova) I'm helping.

Cool to hear that you are interested in GPS. However, I did most of my
experiments in RTK mode, not DGPS. If I understand it correctly in
DGPS the base station can be much further away than in RTK. This means
you can probably use some publicly available DGPS basestation for your

has a list of EUREF reference stations in Europe. Are you near one of