Want a Freerunner? Tell a Story.

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Thu Oct 14 11:58:21 CEST 2010

Olivier Migeot <larrycow at gmail.com> writes:
> I guess I could use one to experiment on DGPS (since something around
> those lines has been published lately). Which might prove handy for a
> project (supplying water to a small county in Moldova) I'm helping.

Cool to hear that you are interested in GPS. However, I did most of my
experiments in RTK mode, not DGPS. If I understand it correctly in
DGPS the base station can be much further away than in RTK. This means
you can probably use some publicly available DGPS basestation for your
experiments.

http://www.epncb.oma.be/_trackingnetwork/stationmaps.php

has a list of EUREF reference stations in Europe. Are you near one of
them?