[qtmoko] pim import

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 17:58:56 CEST 2010

Hi.
I've just checked my sim card on another telephone, and it shows the
contacts which shouldn't be there because I've previously deleted them.
This means that qtmoko has copied them from sqlite to the sim, which after
a reboot has imported them back to sqlite, but with the family names
truncated at the 4th character (because the sim card doesn't support so
many characters for a contact, therefore it's not recognized as a
duplicate). This is a behavior which i absolutely want to avoid, how can I
avoid qtmoko to copy to/from sim card?
Thanks
urodelo

--
Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/