[Debian] 2.6.34 Openmoko kernel package available

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 10:17:31 CEST 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:53:24AM +0300, Timo Jyrinki wrote:
> As a final note, Radek didn't yet include Glamo KMS/DRM support in the
> 2.6.34 (I think a bit more KMS/DRM problems have been seen with 2.6.34
> than 2.6.32), and I didn't start doing it either. Naturally that's the
> biggest omission we now don't yet have regarding the work done on
> FreeRunner kernels during last and this year. The KMS support is
> available in Thomas' branch [7] and SHR's patches [8] - I don't know
> what's the delta between them.
>
> [7] http://git.bitwiz.org.uk/?p=kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/gdrm-2.6.34
> [8] http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tree/recipes/linux/linux-openmoko-2.6.34

Hi,

delta is mostly because this commit
http://git.openmoko.org/?p=kernel.git;a=commit;h=a1a29d40be0ebe43bd26b0c5647e1273b45e9f00
and SHR kernel is rebased on top of om-gta02-2.6.34, so I've updated and
moved KMS/DRM patches and gta02-drm-defconfig to apply on top of it.

For easier git diff you can use this git repo
http://gitorious.org/~jama/htc-msm-2-6-32/openmoko-kernel/commits/om-gta02-2.6.34
I always push SHR patches there before adding those to OE tree [8].

Regards,

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com