QtMoko v26 Qtopia Documents System

sferic sferic at gmx.net
Wed Oct 20 09:25:09 CEST 2010

Hi Nashin,

the document-informations are stored in several tables in the
sqlite3-database /home/root/Applications/Qtopia/qtopia_db.sqlite. You can
take a look into this database for example with sqliteman (and edit, if you
are sure what you are doing).

Every time you rescan your documents the database should be updated - it
should, but it didn't. This is on my qtmoko v25 and on your qtmoko v26 too.
Only when I umount /media/card/ and rescan the documents, this database is
clear - all document-informations are cleaned up. When I mount this
partition again, the system finds all documents and update the database.

As you described it seems to me, qtmoko v26 has a fault in this.

Hope this helps - Greetings
Sferic