QtMoko v26 Qtopia Documents System

Jose Luis Perez Diez jluis at escomposlinux.org
Wed Oct 20 09:55:14 CEST 2010

A Dimarts 19 Octubre 2010 16:41:24, Nashvin Gangaram va escriure:
> Hi Sferic
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm not sure what you mean by cleaning the
> sqlite3-document database.  Is this performed in the "Rescan System", or
> separately?  Anyway, I tried to umount, rescan, mount, rescan with no
> luck...

Have you checked the entries for  /dev/mmcblk0p# of your fat partition on
/opt/Qtopia/etc/default/Trolltech/Storage.conf?

There are some docs abouth the contents of this file on
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtopia2.0/html/devices.html
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtextended4.4/integration-guide.html#document-content-
system