qtmoko v28

Alfa21-mobile freerunner at my.is.it
Wed Oct 20 13:34:55 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
> there is now new v28 release of qtmoko ready for downloading flashing and
> testing. You can download it from our sourceforge page under "Experimental"
> folder [1].

please,

- review and possibly include the patched version of the script for
usb mass storage I sent some day ago.

- roll back the power config patch about "locked" scenario to the
previous state because it's bugged and not stable.
(and no, it's not only a cosmetic bug)

- please don't switch back and forth on odd/even numbers to indicate a
stable or experimental release, or add a tag to the version number to
do that, eg: v28exp or v28u VS v28 otherwise it's difficult to
understand if it's ok for everyday use.

btw, thank you all for the work! :-)