qtmoko v28

Jose Luis Perez Diez perezdiez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:07:56 CEST 2010

A Dimecres 20 Octubre 2010 12:52:05, giacomo 'giotti' mariani va escriure:
> > For booting ubifs you need to flash patched qi [4]. You can find this qi
> > in on download page. It has also faster glamo timing which means that
> > graphics should be faster now.
> > [...]
>
> Thank you very much!
> This new version looks very cool, but I have a small problem: I'd like
> to keep using uboot (gena2x one).
> Is there some way to boot ubifs with it?

Just do the same than qi does change the bootargs_base from :

rootfstype=jffs2 root=/dev/mtdblock6 console=ttySAC2,115200 console=tty0
loglevel=4 regular_boot

to :

fstype=ubifs  ubi.mtd=6,2048  root=ubi0:om-gta02-rootfs console=ttySAC2,115200