qtmoko v28

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 20 14:17:53 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 20 October 2010 13:34:55 Alfa21-mobile wrote:

> please,
>
> - review and possibly include the patched version of the script for
> usb mass storage I sent some day ago.

I have in my inbox waiting to be done, will be probably in next release ;-)

> - roll back the power config patch about "locked" scenario to the
> previous state because it's bugged and not stable.
> (and no, it's not only a cosmetic bug)

Also on my TODO.

> - please don't switch back and forth on odd/even numbers to indicate a
> stable or experimental release, or add a tag to the version number to
> do that, eg: v28exp or v28u VS v28 otherwise it's difficult to
> understand if it's ok for everyday use.

It's under Experimental folder, so i was hoping that it's quite clear that
it's experimental ;-).

Although it's experimental it should be ready for daily use for many people, i
am using it myself as daily phone.

I still consider v26 to be stable - and it's as default download on
sourceforge.

> btw, thank you all for the work! :-)

Thanks :)

Regards