qtmoko v28

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Wed Oct 20 18:41:55 CEST 2010

В Срд, 20/10/2010 в 14:20 +0200, Radek Polak пишет:
> On Wednesday 20 October 2010 12:52:05 giacomo 'giotti' mariani wrote:
>
> > Thank you very much!
> > This new version looks very cool, but I have a small problem: I'd like
> > to keep using uboot (gena2x one).
> > Is there some way to boot ubifs with it?
>
> You would need patch or change u-boot environment like this commit [1]. Or i
> can do also jffs2 image, but i would like to avoid it, since it's more work and
> testing.
>
> Regards
>
> Radek
>
> http://github.com/radekp/qi/commit/0c2d3c3e35c9edb7d1de00b5fcb739bf02afc582

Hi, Radek.

Thanks for new release!

Always wanted to test ubifs, so joining experimental branch to test
this. Just installed it, working well so far.

- rootfstype=jffs2 root=/dev/mtdblock6
+ fstype=ubifs  ubi.mtd=6,2048  root=ubi0:om-gta02-rootfs

U-boot environment change above is working well.

Regards,
Gennady.