[GTA04] When is the next and more powerful openmoko releasing

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Thu Oct 21 19:59:32 CEST 2010

2010-10-21 at 19:06 David Lanzendörfer

> >True, but they're available from many more suppliers than moko plastics! Shame
> >there isn't a transreflective version though...
> I today recieved the plastic parts for a RepRap.
> So we can soon start to design and produce the case for new OpenMokos.
> Only barrier: We need an extruder and some kilogram of granule first... -_-
>
> lg leviathan

you should try 3d print like this:
http://www.printo3d.com/
(and many others sellers!)

made in ABS which is a good plastic and up to 0.01 inches resolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylonitrile_butadiene_styrene

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.