qtmoko v28

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Thu Oct 21 20:21:17 CEST 2010

В Чтв, 21/10/2010 в 20:57 +0200, David Garabana Barro пишет:

> Gennady
>
> Is your "242-glamo-timings uboot" ubifs capable?
>
> I cannot boot qtmoko v28 with it, even after changing bootargs...

Hi, David.

Sure, it works ok here. Basically, u-boot's job on nand is only load
kernel from fsless partition, transfer boot params to it, and execute
kernel, so it is completely indefferent to kind of fs you have. glamo
timings has no relation to NAND at all too.

Recheck your env params and you downloaded everything in right way
(kernel, u-boot env). My updated u-boot env (xfs on sd card):

Source: http://www.bsdmn.com/openmoko/glamo/242/ubienv/environment.in
Binary: http://www.bsdmn.com/openmoko/glamo/242/ubienv/u-boot_env.in3

Gennady