Carrier in Belgium

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 10:44:10 CEST 2010

Hello Atilla,

Welcome to Belgium ;-)

I don't have a freerunner, only a Neo1973  model. Have always used Belgacom
(telephone only, never tried  GPRS) and never had troubles.
AFAIK there are only 3 major players here:
- proximus
- base
- mobistar
See also (in dutch, sorry)
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSM_%28communicatie%29#Belgi.C3.AB
All the others 'rent' from them. Oh, and BTW, Belgium is not the cheapest of
countries for telephone, so better look out for the tariffs.

Regards,

Marc