Carrier in Belgium

Christophe M meumeu1402 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 10:47:42 CEST 2010

Hi !

I'm from Belgian but live in spain ...
There is 3 main gsm operator in Belgium :

- Proximus (Vodafone group)
- Mobistar (france telecome)
- Base

-> Proximus is the most powerfull and used by entreprise but the cost of the
calls is hight
-> Mobistar was my choice, work fine with freerunner, less cost than
Proximus good network
-> Base has a badder network than the others and is less used

Than you have virtual operators. A friend of me is using simyo and is happy
with it, it's really cheaper than others, don't know if it works with FR.

Christophe

2010/10/22 Ed Kapitein <ed at kapitein.org>

> Hi Atilla,
>
> I use t-mobile in holland and have good experience with them for GRPS
> and normal GSM calls.
> I had also a good experience in the USA with t-mobile, also with both
> GPRS and GSM calls.
>
> So you could give them a try.
>
> Kind regards,
> Ed
>
> PS
> i am in no way associated with t-mobile :-)
>
> On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 23:36 +0200, Atilla Filiz wrote:
> > (sorry for the duplicate)
> > Hi list
> > I am moving to Belgium in a couple of weeks and will buy a(probably
> > prepaid) line from there. Can anyone tell which company plays well
> > with FR hardware? I had problems with Vodafone NL before(GSM OK but no
> > GPRS) also with Globul BG and I don't want this to happen again.
> >

> > --
> > Atilla

*
*