Carrier in Belgium

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 13:26:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

I would recommend Mobile Vikings if you want to use a bit of data, they are
by far the cheapest.
(and normal rates for text messages and calls)
I use this carrier for my Freerunner

this their website: (in English)
https://mobilevikings.com/en/

<https://mobilevikings.com/en/>if you pay 15 euro you will get 2000 free
SMS, and 2GB data (the free data and sms will expire after a month, but then
you still have your 15 euro's which you can use for texts, calling or data)

if you have any questions just let me know and i'll gladly answer them

regards,