backup battery and case screws questions

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Sun Oct 24 02:44:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

Both of my Freerunners lose the time when the battery is removed for
even a couple seconds.  I am assuming this is due to worn out backup
batteries.  I have ordered replacements (they were marked HB414 and they
were 2.40 each from digikey).  I also got a better soldering iron for
doing the install.  Has anyone done this replacement before?  any gotchas?

Also,as anyone found a source for replacement torx case screws?

Thanks,

Ben