gpredict satellite tracking

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Sun Oct 24 15:15:30 CEST 2010

Hello,

I got this program working on my FR a while ago so I could tell if the
space station would be passing overhead when I am outside on a clear
night.  I have 2 copies of the program, one that shows the menubar for
setting up my location and which satellites I want to see, then one
without the menu to maximize available screen area.  I'm sure there are
many nicer ways to do this, but this is good enough for me.

http://jeepingben.homelinux.net/gpredict/

I've tried this on a few versions of SHR,you will need both packages.

Run gpredict.menu to access preferences, update telemetry, etc.
Run gpredict once you have it configured.

Ben