****SPAM(6.7)**** Re: backup battery and case screws questions

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Sun Oct 24 22:39:47 CEST 2010

Thanks,

I may continue to run with just one screw.   I searched for a while for
a screw to match the specs given earlier, but haven't found any.  My FR
with 2 screws gets much better reception the the FR with 1 screw (the 1
screw is placed to make the antenna contact, so the missing screw may be
irrelevant).

Ben