qmoko v28 with jitterless kernel

giacomo 'giotti' mariani giacomomariani at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 25 10:23:29 CEST 2010

>> >  I use freebsd (tried 6.x and 8.x). I will try linux  as soon as I can.
> Probably this may help to identify problem.
> Regrads,
> Gennady.
Some more hints:
-when connected to a linux box the fr-dmesg says:
   usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using s3c2410-ohci and adress 3
   usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=0a12, idProduct=0001
   usb 1-1: new USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=0, SerialNumber=0
-from freebsd:
 > nmap -PN frqte

     Starting Nmap 5.21 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2010-10-25 10:15 CEST
     Strange error from connect (64):Host is down
     Nmap scan report for frqte (
     Host is up.
     rDNS record for frdeb
     All 1000 scanned ports on frqte ( are filtered

     Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 6.16 seconds

PS That PC was not mine so I couldn't try ssh.
Do You Yahoo!?