busted moko, anyone want it?

Brian bneil at rochester.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 00:48:08 CEST 2010

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:07:16 -0700
jeremy jozwik <jerjoz.forums at gmail.com> wrote:

> so. my moko is broko. screen has a nick in it, usb connector broke off
> and was poorly soldered back on, a switch to the micro sd is broken
> off and it will not boot.
>
> right now it is in a box next to my computer. anyone want it for
> something other then collecting dust?
>
> location is los angeles.

I've been itching to get a spare one myself (I use mine heavily as a
regular phone). Ideally I'd prefer one that can be fixed but I'd
appreciate one that's only good for spare parts. Are you looking for
anything other than shipping covered? Let me know off list if you like
I'd be happy to try and give it a good home.

Brian