[GTA04] When is the next and more powerful openmoko releasing

Andreas Fischer cyberfrag at gmx.net
Tue Oct 26 12:48:59 CEST 2010

On 26.10.2010 12:14, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> How many new cases would you and your friends buy if it costs:
> * 20 EUR
> * 50 EUR
> * 100 EUR
> * 200 EUR

Well... since a case only makes sense with a phone in it, I guess the
question comes down to "How much would you pay in addition to the pure
board in order to get a full phone?", right?

Depending on the total price of the GTA04, I would be quite interested
in one unit (replacing my current FreeRunner). 20 Euros is a no-brainer
from my perspective - considering that otherwise I would have to fiddle
with the installation myself, or send in my current FreeRunner. I'm not
quite comfortable with the first option, and the second might cost more
than 20 Euros and will leave me without a phone for some time.

50 Euros still sound ok to me. Anything above 100 Euros seems to be a
bit steep for me.

Regards,
Andreas