[GTA04] When is the next and more powerful openmoko releasing

Fabian Schölzel fabian.schoelzel at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:26:23 CEST 2010

2010/10/27 Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz>
> Another idea - i wonder if i could make the case of wood. That would be very
> environment friendly and wood is also good material. But that's just idea.

I often thought about this, and i think its a very nice idea. It would
give a nice feeling in the hand, i think. Maybe especially for people
with sweaty hands, like me.

But you have to rethink a whole lot. I think wood can be bended like
plastics, but its not as elastic as plastic, it will wear off faster.
You cannot make a clip mounting for the back cover, like it is now.

Cheers,
Fabian