how to use JTAG on debug board ?

Harald Koenig koenig at
Wed Oct 27 20:54:35 CEST 2010

Hi OM developers,

I'd like to use the OM debug board v3 for JTAG connection to my GTA02.
I found

but this file does not work for any openocd release version I was able to find
(I tried 0.1.0, 0.2.0, 0.3.1, 0.4.0 and git head).

up to version 0.3.1 it "only" has this error

   invalid command name "daemon_startup_attach"

and many warnings about lots of deprecated commands.
even the oldest availabe version 0.1.0 already complains about jtag_speed:

   jtag_speed: 8
   OLD SYNTAX: DEPRECATED - translating to new syntax

which does not work anymore at all in 0.4.0 and newer...

where can I find/get an openocd.cfg file for the GTA02 for a recent version of openocd ?

thanks for any pointers how to get started with the debug board these days!!

"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\
Donald E. Knuth, 02-Oct-2001 in Tuebingen.        <_/  /  /OOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                    \  \/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                      \ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|//
Harald Koenig                                           //  /     \\  \
koenig at                     ^^^^^       ^^^^^