Openmoko on Wikipedia

Eric Ehlers eric.ehlers at
Thu Oct 28 10:27:12 CEST 2010

I added a new section (2.5) to the Openmoko page on wikipedia in an
attempt to reflect the latest status of the project:

Hope that's right, if anyone has any feedback please let me know or
feel free to update the page directly.

After recently discovering Openmoko my first few attempts at Googling
on the project led me to the false conclusion that the effort was
stone cold dead and it took some serious digging to find the latest
news so I hope to spare others the same confusion.

Kind Regards,

Eric Ehlers
nazcatech sprl | Brussels |
* Distributed computing for pricing analytics
* Use Microsoft Excel as a client to the Grid