Heartrate-monitor support for FoxtrotGPS

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Fri Oct 29 06:47:48 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

I've picked apart the changes in tangoGPS 0.99.4 that support
the Zephyr HxM heartrate-monitor, and had a go at integrating them
into FoxtrotGPS; to wit, a branch including that work is available:

    http://www.hackerposse.com/~rozzin/foxtrotgps/branches/hrm-integration/

I don't actually have a HxM in my posession, though (at least not yet)--
so I can't really test this. If you have one of these devices, and can
test this branch, would you please? :)

The instructions at <http://www.foxtrotgps.org/build.html>
still apply, but you'll also need the BlueZ `libluetooth' library
(in Debian and Ubuntu systems, I believe the package is
 libbluetooth-dev).