qmoko v28 with jitterless kernel

giacomo 'giotti' mariani giacomomariani at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 29 15:14:31 CEST 2010

  After a long search I finally managed to connect freebsd and qtmoko v28.
The problem was in the different VendorID and productID
It was necessary to add a new entry in /etc/devd.con to include the new IDs:

  attach 100 {
         device-name "ugen[0-9]+";
         match "vendor" "0x0525";
         match "product" "0xa4a2";
         action "perl /usr/local/etc/neo_if.pl /dev/$device-name";

I'm going to add it to the wiki.
Thanks for your support.

PS I'd like to say thanks to Paul Kelly, thank you very much for your hints!
Do You Yahoo!?