[qtmoko] Strange display on v28 with jitterless kernel

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Fri Oct 29 19:28:32 CEST 2010

Hi, Vinzenz,

Ok, i updated jitterless patch, now it should handle rotation/qvga
properly and also fix this issue.

Can you please check if following kernel really fixes issue:

http://bsdmn.com/openmoko/jitterless/modules-b2.tar.gz
http://bsdmn.com/openmoko/jitterless/uImage-b2.bin

To test,
0.boot qtmoko
1.copy modules to / on FR
2.on neo - cd /;tar xzvf modules-b2.tar.gz
3.depmod -a 2.6.34b2-v28
4.poweroff
5.boot to u-boot
6.do dfu-util -a kernel -D uImage-b2.bin
7.check it

This kernel is from v29, with only change is ts issue, so you may stick
to it afterwards and help testing HZ100 kernel. It works well here so
far, but who knows.

Gennady