qtmoko v28

ghislain ghislain at basetrend.nl
Sat Oct 30 12:25:16 CEST 2010

Radek,

I'm trying to adjust my installation images to start using ubifs, but I
encounter the following problem:
When I use your rootfs (qtmoko-debian-v28.ubi), everyting is fine, but when
I use my custom rootfs-image I get a kernel panic.

I think I do something wrong creating the ubi image, I use the following
commands from your documentation:

mkfs.ubifs -r /tmp/qtmoko-debian -o qtmoko-debian.ubifs -x zlib -m 2048 -e
126976 -c 2047
ubinize -o qtmoko-debian.ubi -m 2048 -p 128KiB -s 2048 -O 2048 ubinize.cfg

(using your ubinize.cfg)

I've also edited the fstab, so I'm clueless now...

What do I do wrong, or what am I forgetting?

Ghislain
http://www.basetrend.nl BaseTrend  -  http://www.openmobile.nl openmobile.nl