[gta04-devel] Fwd: FOSDEM 2011 Devroom on SHR/FSO declined

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sun Oct 31 11:49:06 CET 2010

Am Sonntag, den 31.10.2010, 10:48 +0100 schrieb David Lanzendörfer:
> Seems as we lost our devroom after all.

Not surprising. That we got it last year was an exception "thanks" to
Xorg not being able to fill in their slot. Unfortunately FOSDEM
organizers fail to realize the importance of mobile technologies, hence
desktop stuff is still set and obviously if you had a room for 'n'
years, you will have it every year. *sigh*

> Sadly our project is still to small to get a room or so.
> Dunno.
> Mickey? Nikolaus? Do you wanna hold your presentation after all?

Not me. A lightning talk about the state of FSO on foreign hardware
makes no sense to me and the program of the embedded room seems to be
fixed to buildsystems, C libraries, and kernel tweakings for years now.

:M: