Freerunner - small and fast distribution only for GPS

W. B. Kranendonk wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 00:39:51 CEST 2010

--- On Tue, 8/31/10, Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn at gmx.de> wrote:
> Thanks for this hint to openWRT. But i have problems to get
> a connection over
> wifi to the internet. I did read the wiki (...)
>
> How can I solve this?

I intended to give a hand, but I can't find the uSD with OpenWRT anymore to try it out. I downloaded and flashed anew, but now I do not even manage to get a connection to my Freerunner :-(

Perhaps my problem at the moment is similar to yours but the other way around; my network here is in the 192.168.1.x range, and I might have addedd incorrect routes to 192.168.1.1 that the Freerunner occupies now.

As suggested in another reply, what does ip route say?