Mokosuite2 on gitorious

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at
Thu Sep 2 17:27:49 CEST 2010

I've just published my work on gitorious.

The project for now is made up of appbunch (all the mokosuite2
applications) and mokowm-imf-ecore (the input method).
Eventually, the appbunch repository will be splitted for each
application inside, so making the development smoother.

On SHR-unstable both packages are already in feeds (mokosuite2 and
mokowm-imf-ecore), just install and reboot to try ;-)
Behind mokosuite there is a much bigger picture of what I want the
Freerunner to become. News will be soon.

SVN repository is not maintained anymore. It will remain there just
for historical reason (however commit logs are in italian, sorry).