gprs bug QtMoko v26

Alex Samorukov ml at os2.kiev.ua
Fri Sep 10 13:24:10 CEST 2010

On 09/10/2010 10:50 AM, Radek Polak wrote:

> I tried with v26 after correcting the line in
> /home/root/Applications/Network/chat/connect-dialup and it worked. But i had
> sometimes problems to get GPRS online too. Maybe it can be also related to
> debug/nodebug kernels, because i am not aware that anyting GPRS related
> changed in rootfs.

Hi Radek,

I think that it is caused by internal multiplexer - sometime it start to
work incorrectly. I  don`t think that its kernel related. My idea is to
disable internal qtmoko multiplexer and use external daemon and
configure qtopia to use multiply ports. I hope i will have some time to
play with this in the feature, but still not sure when this could happens.