My N900 experience compared to my FR experience

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Wed Sep 15 00:59:39 CEST 2010

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010, Brolin Empey wrote:

> [some lines deleted...]
> Anyway, I probably forgot to mention something important, but I have
> already spent probably close to 2 hours writing this message.

And me another 2 reading it -
When I broke the USB connector of my FR, I failed to solder it correctly
(I have no experience in SMD soldering and I think it's probably also
because of the lead-free solder?).
So I simply bought me another FR. I like the low price of that device. It
makes you feel more tempted to play with it and not treat it like jewels,
as one would do it with a 600+$ device (except of you, of course ;)
And it would not bring me to the idea to spend hours and days to get it
repaired.

A.