Playlist in QT moko mediaplayer

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 15 14:54:01 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 14 September 2010 20:37:58 Rashid wrote:

> i googled since hours. I want to use the mediaplayer (not qmplayer since i
> wont support skipping songs). It wont find any songs and wont find any
> playlist. Is there a folder, format and an extension which is required for
> it (playlist and songs)?

You have to place your songs to /home/root/Documents or /media/card/Documents
so that qtopia document system can find them.

For mp3 you need codec application installable via Settings->Package Manager.
And you need to launch the codec application, press button and restart.

But anyways mediaplayer does not currently work good - something is wrong with
audio output - it does unpleasant sound like if there was some buffer overrun.

Regards

Radek