My N900 experience compared to my FR experience

W. B. Kranendonk wankelwankel at
Wed Sep 15 20:11:46 CEST 2010

--- On Wed, 9/15/10, Brolin Empey <brolin at> wrote:
> (...) probably close to 2 hours writing this message.

I do not want to feed the trolls nor intend to hijack this thread, but I seem to have missed the mention of a Freerunner?

Besides that, I can recognize you put a lot of effort into writing the essay. I can't remember another message to this list that comes close to half the character count of yours ;-)

Good luck with your Freerunner!