qtmoko v26 bluetooth headset

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:52:45 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Jim Morris <ml at e4net.com> wrote:
> Anyway I tried to get my bluetooth headset to work, and I am not sure exactly what needs to be done
> to make this work seemlessly.

On a related note, I have a car with integrated BlueTooth support.

Recently, I tried pairing my FR with it. At some time in that process,
the car displays a PIN that should be entered on the phone to complete
the pairing, but there is no PIN dialog showing on the FR.

Is there support for pairing w/ a PIN? If I can only pair it with my
car to make phone calls, that's OK. I don't need the 'fancy' stuff
like downloading my phone book into the car (and stuff like that).

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0