qtmoko v26 bluetooth headset

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:52:45 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Jim Morris <ml at e4net.com> wrote:
> Anyway I tried to get my bluetooth headset to work, and I am not sure exactly what needs to be done
> to make this work seemlessly.

On a related note, I have a car with integrated BlueTooth support.

Recently, I tried pairing my FR with it. At some time in that process,
the car displays a PIN that should be entered on the phone to complete
the pairing, but there is no PIN dialog showing on the FR.

Is there support for pairing w/ a PIN? If I can only pair it with my
car to make phone calls, that's OK. I don't need the 'fancy' stuff
like downloading my phone book into the car (and stuff like that).

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0