QtMoko v26

Ori Pessach opessach at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:54:12 CEST 2010

Again, I don't expect to get GPS fix indoors, or underground, in
instantaneously. I would expect to get a fix after 15-20 minutes in my back
yard or outdoors in an area with low buildings and a clear view of the sky.
I live in Colorado - that's what we have here.

It doesn't work this way for me. How do I debug it?

-- Ori Pessach