QtMoko v26

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Sep 17 13:52:10 CEST 2010

On Thursday 16 September 2010 19:54:12 Ori Pessach wrote:

> It doesn't work this way for me. How do I debug it?

Close NeronGPS and all other apps that might use GPS. Then use console and do:

cat /dev/ttySAC1

You should see what GPS chip is sending - it will be similar to this output:

If this works then your problem is probably just GPS satelite visibility.

The output should contain GPGSA,A,3 substring once you get a fix (i am not 100%
sure about this - you should search google and try to find something about nmea
to be sure...).