qtmoko v26 bluetooth headset

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Sun Sep 19 00:40:23 CEST 2010

Jim Morris wrote:
> 4. With my preferred device the Motorola T505 handsfree device, it has trouble connecting on
> occasions. If connecting as a handsfree device, the devices buttons do not accept or hangup a call,
> and the incoming number is not detected. But it does seem to work, although not in a usable way.
> If I try to connect as a headset it does not seem to work at all.

After rebooting and unpairing and repairing with the motot505, it did in fact work, the button
accepted the incoming call and hangup again when pressed again.

I did see the incoming number being sent to the device in hcidump, but the device did not recognize it.

When I powered off the bluetooth device and started it up again the bluetooth daemon died, when
started again I failed to be able to connect getting authentication errors.

Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com