[QtMoko] MelodiQ - Music Recognition App

ANT ant007h at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 15:34:53 CEST 2010

BTW, I used the following commands to capture the microphone's output:
 $ alsactl -f /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/voip-handset.state restore
 $ arecord -D plughw:0,0 -r 11025 sample1.wav
 Ctrl+C
 $ alsactl -f /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/stereoout.state restore
but I noticed that recorded sound was _very_ quiet, so I decided to add one
more command to increase volume level:
 $ sox -v 15 sample1.wav sample2.wav
Please e-mail me if you know a better solution for recording music with
Freerunner's mic.

Cheers,
Anton