Help from Always Innovative ?

Martix martix.cz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:16:30 CEST 2010

Probably you meant company named Always Innovating[1] which is selling
a netbooks/tablets/MIDs* based on OMAP 3530 [Cortex-A8 (ARM11)].

[1] http://www.alwaysinnovating.com
* Touch Book, Touch Book II, Smart Book, Mini Book

GSM/3G support in Mini Book would be nice.

Regards,

Martix

PS: I am Touch Book owner.