Problem converting maps. was: MC Navi 0.2.10 released

Mike Crash mike at
Tue Sep 21 21:03:47 CEST 2010

the output code looks good, but it seems that cities where not assigned to
country, so you have no cities and addresses (something with country

There is new version 0.2.13 with some improvements in itinerary and routing.
This is only small update, the next big step is going forward - better map
conversion, also bigger maps and select of features in map.

Currently I use it successfully for navigation and orientation, there are
some features missing, but I will evolve it in future - slowly, only in
spare time...