State of upstreaming?

Radek Polak psonek2 at
Wed Sep 22 09:10:27 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 21 September 2010 21:08:31 Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:

> That is interesting news. Can you point me to the config file and git
> hash that you are using so that I can start testing this version too?

Config is also supplied as .config in the root. The tree is based on branch om-gta02-2.6.34. It has cherry-picked patches from SHR
[1] except glamo-drm because i was unable to boot whith these patches.

> Afaik at least resume reason support for PMU was missing
> completely. Is this still the case? It is a serious regression for me
> since I need to differentiate between RTC wake up and power button
> press.

I have this file:

it reads value 0002000000

I am not using this file for anything so i dont know if it works correctly