qtmoko v27

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Sat Sep 25 21:53:24 CEST 2010

Alex Samorukov <ml at os2.kiev.ua> writes:
> could you please add RTC sync on every suspend to the sources? It is
> *very important* to make it synced before suspend, because if they are
> not in sync - phone will wake up in the wrong time. I will send you the
> patch.

At least here the RTC drifts so fast (6 seconds per hour) that I don't
even try to keep it in sync. Instead I predict what the RTC will read
at a given time using a simple linear model. I sent a patch to add
--predict option to hwclock and upstream included it some time this
year.

> 2) Syslogd replacement with debian`s busybox.  Its already works for me,
> i will try to send patches tomorrow.

Note that busybox syslog silently truncates long lines (debian bug
#519356).