qtmoko v27 (+ answering usability)

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Mon Sep 27 19:08:26 CEST 2010

2010-09-27 at 17:32 Thomas HOCEDEZ

> and go to the "dial" interface

I can confirm this.

ooh! great, you remembered to me an annoying usability issue about the answer screen:

when I'm in a hurry or I'm walking sometimes I push the answer button twice due to the latency of the gui just because I've an vibrating touch... and actually I drop the incoming call :P

is it possible to split the button in 2 so it's not the same area active on the screen to do both the functions?

...or just reduce the size of the button and move it from left to right accordingly to its active function of the moment?

...or substitute the button with a slide? (in this way I also do not answer while I'm grabbing it out of my poket)

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.