Devroom for FOSDEM11

Serdar Dere serdar at serdar-dere.net
Mon Sep 27 20:14:31 CEST 2010

  Hi guys,

I am taking the initative again, like the last time.
But I would change the topic.
Last time it was called Openmoko Devroom, but I want to change it to
Hackable Devices Devroom for next FOSDEM.

What do you think about it?
My intention is, that other projects can join us, like Nitdroid, or the
goldendelicious guys with other projects.
In that case we can get more than one day and 3h for us.

What do you guys think about it?

Second part:
I would love if some people who can help on following topics can contact me:
* History and future of Openmoko or/and hackable devices
* SHR
* FSO
* QTMOKO
* AOF (Android-on-Freerunner)
* HACKABLE:1
* DEBIAN
* GENTOO
* GAMERUNNER
* MER
* OPENWRT
* QALEE
* THINGS I CAN'T THINK OF

(not important that all are represented but it would be nice)

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Serdar