fifteen pieces...

urodelo urodelomutante at
Mon Sep 27 23:55:44 CEST 2010

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:38:52 +0200, Radek Polak <psonek2 at> wrote:

> urodelo wrote:
>> Well, not a big problem...
>> After installing qtmoko v26, I've noted that the game fifteen pieces
>> doesn't work anymore. I simply can't move the tiles. Mixing tiles from
>> menu works. Resetting the game works too.
> I think it's because of touchscreen jitter which this game does not
> like. But
> if you try touching it should be possible to play - at i least i was
> able to
> do it.
I've tryed with the tongue too, but I can't move any tile...

I don't know if it's important, but I've kept my home folder, with all the
hidden folders/file too, of v24 after installing v26. Because the qtmoko
packages are stored in the home folder, if i remember well, maybe i've
messed up something. Could it be the cause?