[Shr-User] [SHR-T] Images from 29th of May

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 00:02:56 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Some things I've noticed that propably exist also in the latest unstable images:
>>> 1) Importing contacts from SIM sometimes imports only partial number,
>>> the last digit is missing
>>> 2) The contacts are sorted case-sensitively: [A-Z][a-z]: Alpha is the
>>> first, alpha is then somewhere in the middle, after Zulu.
>>> 3) Same issue as 2) - but with home view & icons: Ventura and Zorro
>>> are listed before alpha and omgps
>>> 4) Iliwi is missing a button to disconnect from a network
>>> 5) SIM manager doesn't sort contacts alphabetically
>>> But seems to work for phone calls quite well.
>> Because of rather positive feedback, I would like to sync it to public feeds
>> this week (ie friday).
>> If you see some terrible bug, scream now and then send patch.
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGH. That's the scream. But sorry, can't
> send you a patch.
> One show stopper, the rest can go as 'known issues':
>  - importing contacts from SIM doesn't finish clean - some numbers are
> either not imported or are missing the last digit -> contacts unusable
> Known issues:
> - 'can't add contact' -message every now and then when opening
> contacts. Not sure but I'd think this affecting the adding of contacts
> - things listed above

Well nothing changed for a while..
so to "release" those images at least sooner than 4 months after build
I've just moved

now contains those images and feeds from end of May 2010.

If you don't want to use fsogsmd or fear too much about possible bugs just don't
opkg update && opkg upgrade
or edit your /etc/opkg/*feed.conf to point to shr-testing.old instead
of shr-testing.

Other shr-t "releases" will be hopefully prepared by someone else.. :).