[ANN]: Openmoko Beagle Hybrid - News

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Sep 28 16:46:07 CEST 2010

Hi,
someone has asked for an update even talk a little about problems...

> 10. We also got some hints and offers for support to make high-density PCBs that are needed for the integration of a full OMAP system onto a motherboard replacement for the Freerunner. So we now think that finally, *we can do* a OMAP3530 upgrade for the Freerunner. But don't expect it soon. And it may not be cheap. This project will still take many small steps until we can announce something.

We have ordered 10 sample PCBs and they were
announced for last Friday but did not arrive. Today
we learned that they had a problem in the production
process and have to redo everything.

So it will take a little longer until we can show
you a GTA04 board.

Nikolaus