WikiReader / PDF, TXT or HTML?

David Lanzendoerfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Wed Sep 29 18:11:36 CEST 2010

> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 01:24:18PM +0200, Nashvin Gangaram wrote:
> > Is the Freerunner too small?  I read documents on it...
Indeed...
Try'n to read ebooks on it hurts the eyes.
Additionaly it has not enough RAM to load the Analysis-Script-PDF
for my lecture.
So I use my tablet netbook to do so...

> I don't know.  Unfortunately I don't own a FR yet.  I can't afford it
> atm, but I could afford a WikiReader if I could read other files apart
> from Wikipedia.
Hopefully we will have soon done a new release of OM.
This time with bigger display and so on.
Let's hope that we can get 100k presales together for beeing able
to produce it... :-S

> Regards,
> Ángel
regards leviathan