[openmoko-announce] Neo RoadRunner

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Fri Apr 1 22:55:02 CEST 2011

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011, Delian wrote:

> Even considering it was sent from an anonymous webmail service :D..

That's the only point that confused me. Otherwise the collection of ideas
seems very realistic, and I guess, each of us would have ordered one ;)

Well done!
(I remember back to the days where it was possible to telnet into a
mail-deaemon and send faked 'from:' entries into the company network...)

A.